Microsoft Office Computer Training
Studies show that the average employee is only familiar with 10% of a software program’s features. That leaves a lot of room improvement. Help your employees improve their productivity and increase their efficiency with Microsoft Office training.
At the Robertson Training Group, we provide Microsoft Office training courses on all versions from Office 97 to MS Office 2013, and on all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer standard and tailored courses to suit your computer training needs. This includes training in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Transitioning from an earlier version of Microsoft Office?
We offer training in MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Many companies are now upgrading from an earlier version of Microsoft Office to Office 2010 or even 2013. This version of Microsoft Office is powerful but the transition can be difficult. Improve your effectiveness and increase your productivity by attending our “Transitioning to Office 2010″ Microsoft training course.
|For more information on the specifics of each program including curriculum, click the icons above|
To accommodate your Microsoft Office training needs, you can attend a MS Office training course at our fully equipped, comfortable and relaxed training centre in Burlington, Ontario. Alternatively, we can deliver Microsoft training onsite (at your office).
Book Microsoft Office training with us and you’ll never again have to worry about:
- Classes being cancelled at the last minute due to low enrollment
- Large class sizes that intimidate employees
- Instruction that is difficult to follow or understand
- Course content that is irrelevant to your employee’s needs
No longer will your employees feel frustrated that they’re not being taught what they need, when they need it, and how they need it.
Here’s what you can expect from our Microsoft Office 2010 Training courses:
- Small Class Sizes: We limit the number of people for each Microsoft Office training class so that the participants feel more comfortable, ask more questions, and as a result, learn more. This means that they become more productive immediately after the training session.
- NO Cancelled Classes: We NEVER cancel a MS Office training session because of low enrollment. This means you don’t have the hassle of rescheduling employees for training.
- Concise Materials: Instruction and training materials that are easy to understand for all types of learners.
- Customized Content: Course content that is focused on the participants specific needs. Employees are encouraged to bring work related issues to the training session which means their productivity increases dramatically when they return to work.
Located in Burlington, Ontario, we specialize in Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.