Creating a Powerful & Cohesive Team
Does your company ever experience the following problems?
- A customer does not receive their order because your accounting department has placed a hold on their account.
- Customers complain because back orders are not shipped when promised.
- The sales team makes an unrealistic promise to a customer.
- Customer complaints escalate because their concern is “someone else’s problem”.
Most organizations rely on many different departments and people to get the job done. This can include; customer service, call centres, logistics, operations, marketing, sales, and accounting.
Achieving long-term success in today’s business environment requires cohesive and consistent effort from each of these departments.
Unfortunately, many companies unintentionally create barriers between divisions which means that each department operates individually. This silo effect means that every department has their own agenda & goals and these objectives often prevent other departments from achieving their respective goals. This leads to frustration, aggravation and causes internal conflicts which ultimately affect your customer.
Most team building programs don’t work!
It’s a sad fact but after working in the corporate world for several decades we have discovered that most team building exercises or programs simply don’t work. The program may be fun. It may consist of several activities that encourage team participation. It may even teach your team key fundamentals.
But that’s not enough.
“The team building activities were new and very refreshing. They related directly to our work environment and helped me understand what I can do differently to achieve better results.”Ian Fleming, National Account Manager, Sony Canada
Most team building programs fail to show employees how their actions affect other departments. They seldom address the internal challenges corporations face. And they rarely explain how to apply the concepts from the program into your actual work environment.
That’s what makes our team building programs different.
- We don’t just deliver a fun, activity-filled program and walk away, expecting you to figure out how to implement the concepts into your business.
- We carefully design activities that reflect your specific challenges.
- We show you and your team exactly what changes they need to make to achieve better results.
- We help your team identify the obstacles and roadblocks and determine what action steps they need to take to overcome these barriers.
- We work with you to integrate the concepts and principles into your business.
Simply put, we develop a program that is tailored to address your specific issues and help you make them happen.
To learn how our team-building programs can help you get better results, contact us today!